Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Awesome Animal Tees


If you've ever been to one of those shops that sell Native American inspired accessories or one of those new age shops (you know the kind I'm talking about), you've probably seen these kinds of tees before. Apparently, they might be making a comeback thanks to a couple of joke fits that were posted in various fashion oriented websites. Some people actually liked the awesomeness that these tees exuded and considered buying some for themselves. So, could 2009 be the year of the wolf tee (and similar looking animal tees)? I remember wearing a shirt or two like this during elementary school when we did fundraisers for earth day.


BUY SOME AWESOME ANIMAL TEES HERE!
via Animal Shirts

AND HERE!
via Jewels and Treasures

5 comments:

  1. they sell these in half the stores in my redneck town with its redneck mall, i am not a redneck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Native American, and I am offended that you have helped in the exploitation of my cultu...NAAAAH, just joshin ya, no fake, no fake

    leeteststreet3

    no1collector, this ain't ur blog i expect way more than this. You disappont me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't spread this ish around!

    ReplyDelete