Friday, July 24, 2009

VAEL Project 2009 Collection


M Coleman Horn is one of my favorite designers. His fall 2009 collection of various bags and accessories are as slick and adventurous as the man himself. He utilized a mixture of canvas and premium leather to make this collection which includes an iPhone (smart phone) holder, laptop holder, and many other travel inspired gear. IMO, the best part of the whole collection are the two messenger bags I've featured here. Horn describes Vael in his own words, "“It’s apt that as I type this I’m somewhere above the Bearing Sea; traveling at 597 Miles an hour - with less then 8 hours to arrive in Hong Kong and no solid plans on where I’ll sleep tonight. This is a brand born of experience. This experience typifies how my peers and I live on a daily basis.” Nice. Both these totes run for $174 USD without shipping.

AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE!
via VAEL Project's website

No comments:

Post a Comment