Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jay-Z Lookin' Kinda Weird

I haven't had chance to write up any new blog entries lately due to all the things going on in my life at the moment (moving into a new apartment, applying for jobs, etc), but I found some time to post up this pic I saw via SFPL. It's a photo featuring Kanye West, Rihanna, and Jay-Z in some seriously dark, Mad Max type outfits. I know this is a publicity photoshoot for their new song and outrageous clothes are always featured, but is it just me or does Jay-Z look like one of those old guys who tries too hard to dress young and "hip"? He looks mad sloppy in this. Your a rap godfather Jay, but you kinda fell off on this one.

2 comments:

  1. You dare diss Jay-HOVA? Are you nuts?!?!?

    Just wait 'till I post this link for all his stans to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay has become irrelevant fashion-wise. After he got the world wearing button-ups, he basically started taking notes from Kanye's closet. It's actually kind of sad, dude is too old to still be rocking pants that don't fit.

    ReplyDelete