Monday, August 17, 2009

Play Cloths Fall 09 Collection


I don't usually put that many pictures up for an entry, but for Play Cloths I'll make an exception (only because I like The Clipse).


It seems like rappers these days are either a) trying to break into acting or b) starting their own clothing line. A few out there are doing both. Andre 3000 comes to mind. Regardless of their reasons for starting a clothing line The Clipse have taken the street wear world by storm (well, not exactly, but the brand got mad publicity when it released). They have contracted some very good designers and have avoided the pitfalls that Shady Clothing (Eminem's clothing line) fell into, the world of supreme wackness. Here is a look at Play Cloths upcoming fall 09 lineup. To be honest, when I first heard The Clipse would be coming out with a clothing line, I was unsure of what to expect, but the results shouldn't have suprised me since they have close ties to The Neptunes and BBC.



Currently, the only stockists in Austin that I'm aware of that will carry any Play Cloths apparell is Complete Clothing on 8th St between Congress and Brazos.


3 comments:

  1. that "cloths" really bothers me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clipse are wack, the "cloths" are nice tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ to whoever you are...

    ...YOU'RE WACK!

    Don't diss the PUSHA T!

    ReplyDelete