Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tanner Goods Premium Cardholder


I've wanted to buy myself a new wallet lately and, surprisingly, it's not as easy as I thought it would be. I could have just gone to Wal-Mart and bought one for $11.99, but I want one that will last and wont disintegrate after a few months in my back pocket. Luckily, I stumbled upon this Premium Cardholder from Tanner Goods. TG is a low volume, leather goods manufacturer that makes extremely well made products BY HAND! The best part is that their products don't cost as much as you would think, considering that most leather products are very over priced.

This Premium Cardholder, which can hold your ID, credit cards, and cash, only costs $58 USD + a fee for shipping and handling (like everything else you buy online).

Available through the Tanner Goods online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment