Monday, April 6, 2009

An Announcement: The Revolution is Here!



I will no longer be making any posts on this blog relating to music. I will only post up things that relate in some way to either a) design, b) clothing, or c) anything else I think of (except music). I'm mainly doing this since I've been thinking of changing the direction of this blog. I want to try and put up some unique information instead of info from second hand sources. Besides, my homeboy Tao has the music scene on lock.

P.S.

I'm also thinking of putting up some restaurant/club/event reviews, but only of places that are close by. That way, all the info will be from a primary source aka my own personal experiences (all you educated kids know what I'm talking about). When I'm ballin' outrageous, I'll put up some sh*t on some Parisian joints, but for right now, I'll settle for some Austin, TX joints.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to e-thank you for this shoutout... I'm mad honored and humbled. I'm looking forward to this new direction.

    ReplyDelete