Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tom's Shoes



If you've ever had the privilege of walking through a busy college campus during passing periods, then you've probably seen a few of these shoes on someone's vegetarian, liberal, tree hugging feet. All stereotypes aside, these shoes are mad comfortable and pretty cheap (most models go for about $45 to $60). Some of you might be wondering who in their right minds would wear shoes made from canvas, khaki, cotton, etc. Well, people willing to support a good cause since for every pair of Tom's shoes that you buy, another pair will be given free of charge to a child/person in need. These look real good with fitted khakis and jeans. Go cop a pair online here.

P.S.

I was just informed that these are also available at Whole Foods "next to the shower gels" if you aren't into the whole shopping online thing. And yes Alee, I have a pair.

3 comments:

  1. i won't wear toms cause my BUNIONS will be too prominent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Because I haven't bought them for the precise reason that... I don't want to be prematurely judged as a vegetarian. I like my meats...

    Does this mean the iDesigner has copped a pair? They sell them at Whole Foods, next to the shower gel display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, i have NOT seen u in these haha.

    ReplyDelete