Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Converse x UNDFTD Collabo


It's been awhile since I've posted up anything from the street wear/sneaker scene, but that's only because there hasn't been anything that's caught my eye. However, I finally came across these Converse x UNDFTD Poorman's Weapon. The olive color goes along with the military theme nicely (since most military gear are olive colored). The shoe was announced way back, but it's only recently come across my attention. It is basically the same as the previous black Poorman's Weapon, with the exception of the color of course. The best thing about this shoe, in my opinion, are the nylon uppers.



Sadly, this shoe has an extremely limited production. So, if you get your hands on some, you better hold on to it. I'm trying to get a pair myself, but I've been unable to find any in size 9.5. If you know where to cop, then please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment