Thursday, June 4, 2009

NEUE MARVEL


In the world of street wear, clothing lines come and go like the wind, especially t-shirt only lines. Here today, gone tomorrow. However, once in a while, one of these brands makes a big enough buzz and has enough unique designs to make it through. Neue Marvel is one of those brands. Don't believe me? Check out some of their work at their website. I'd buy some of their stuff myself, especially the Love & Alcohol tee, but sadly, I'm short on cash at the moment.



2 comments:

  1. hmm... like the idea, but those lookin like fake yeezy's since its in a colorway that hasn't/is not going to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yeah, I actually e-mailed the designer about the T since it's obviously a knockoff of the Kanye Bear. They wanted to avoid any possible litigation by changing it up enough where they weren't completely alike. Same goes with the shoes too I guess.

    ReplyDelete