Friday, June 19, 2009

Simple Backpack


So I've been looking around lately for a nice backpack I could use for college this fall and there aren't many that stood out to me. I know, you're probably saying that I shouldn't care what kind of backpack I have since it's just an object to carry my books and supplies from class to class. Well, if you think about it, (depending on how long your school day is) your backpack is on your body or within close proximity of you about 60% of the day (I just made that up). For someone who is as shallow as me, I want to make sure that what I put on myself looks at least half-way decent. That's where Simple came in. For some reason, I've come to like how hang-over backpacks look (the kind of backpack with a flap on the back) and Simple was the only company I saw that offered these types of backpacks. If you like 'em too, go take a look at their online store.




Click HERE for the store.

As a bonus, these bags are "eco-friendly", meaning that they were made with "organic cotton" and recycled plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment