Saturday, July 24, 2010

Austin Sneaker Show


Yes! Finally! A sneaker show is coming to Austin on Saturday, August 7th, 2010. You can probably bet that there will be a bunch of Nike Dunks and possibly Supras. Yeah, I know a lot of people (especially skaters) think they've been played out or taken over by the "mainstream", but as long as people still wear fake, over sized glasses, there will be a market for Dunks and Supras. But those won't be all the shoes they'll have. I'm also willing to bet that there will be a ton of Jordans. All you Jordan collectors, start saving up because you just might find those out of production, quickstrike, retro Jordans you've had wet dreams over at this sneaker show.

When: August 7th, 2010
Where: 117 W 4th St., Austin, TX

Shout out to Tekgnar Skate Shop for letting me know about this through my inbox.

3 comments:

  1. shit is gonna suck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
    I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    Feel free to visit my weblog: reality shows

    ReplyDelete