Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tasseled Loafers?

Yes. It's summer and low tops with no-show socks, or no socks at all, is the current standard. But what kind of shoes can I wear with no socks you ask? Aside from TOM'S, there are always loafers. Not just any loafers, the tasseled kind. Yeah, the same ones you've seen on hundreds of older gentlemen and prep school kids.

For some of you, this is completely unacceptable. I understand. It's a pretty hard look to pull off. It's too nerdy. But can it be done? Of course. Will your friends make fun of you for it? Probably. Are they comfortable on your feet? Hell yes! That's why I bought a pair of my own. $15 on clearance too? Come on! You would have too.


via Sears.


3 comments:

  1. *cue Denzel Washington voice* My nigga!

    I see someone is getting their "grown man" on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear loafers, but one with tassels? meh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it really matters if they have tassels.

    ReplyDelete